13th December 2012, 05:33 PM
praveenkumar1511

How to do internship in best companies? I am studying mechanical 3rd year

hello sir
I am studying mechanical 3 rd year. I want to do internship in best company.So that please provide the procedures of internship

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  2. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  3. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Which companies are offering internship in Bangalore for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  6. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  7. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  8. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  9. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  10. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  12. Which are the companies offering internship for mechanical engineers
  13. Are there any companies offering internship or projects? I am studying in 3rd year Civil
  14. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  17. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
14th August 2016, 10:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in best companies? I am studying mechanical 3rd year

The best organizations for mechanical engineers to do internship is NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc. The application forms for internship is released generally in months of March to April. After that you need to apply for internship in desired organization with set of required documents like marksheets of previous semester, internship or training letter from your institute, proof of address and identity etc.

You need to have a reference in desired organization. Without reference, it is very difficult to get internship slot. The list of candidates for internship is prepared on basis of academic performance but reference also plays vital role. When number of applicants for internship is large then personal interview is also conducted for shortlisting candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?