2nd March 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do a job without doing MBA?

well i am a under graduate BBM .............with no work experience........i am planning to do a job...then do mba as dinstance...i want to know weathr it will be helpfull in career growth

3rd March 2012, 11:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a job without doing MBA?

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management. This is a 3 year Graduation level course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

You will be imparted Management knowledge and knowledge related to administration during this course.

It is sure that the career scope for you to get job opportunities after completion of BBM is less when compared to the job opportunities for the candidates who will complete MBA course.

So, I suggest you to do MBA course without fail. As you are interested to do MBA course in distance mode, you can opt for the same.

But, you will not be enhanced upto the marks as per soft skills and communication skills if you pursue Distance MBA course.

In addition, you should have strong subject knowledge to get a good job on the basis of your MBA course.

If you do job and distance MBA course, you will not get grip on various subjects.

So, if time permit, better to do MBA course in regular mode. If you are economically weak and the job is utmost important for you, then go as per you plan of job and distance MBA course at the same time.

You can get jobs in finance department, marketing and sales department.

You can get Jobs as
-Process Associate
-Process Analyst etc. in some outsourcing companies.

You can prepare for competitive exams like
-Bank PO Exams
-Civil Services Exam (for IAS, IPS etc.)
-RRB Exams (Railway Jobs)
-CDS Exam (to be placed in Defence services)
if you want to join in Government Job.
26th May 2020, 09:07 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to do a job without doing MBA?

First you can obviously get a job if you are graduate with atleast 50% marks and have pleasant personality.you can go on linkdn or naukari.com and apply for jobs.
Now the question is come is it worth it then it totally dopends that do you really want to do master's because 2 years after master and 2 years of experience in any job will be more or less same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?