17th August 2010, 11:04 AM
sethruchira2

What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?

Hello Sir/Madam
I Myself Roopali Saxena Completed BBA in 2009 Due to some Financial Problem I Cant' completed my further study ie: MBA & in midst I have to start job Since my Sixth sem i m doing job but I did not get a good work profile cause of scarcity of not good deagree.
I wanna be get good job so what should I do.

Right now i m Persuing MBA through Distance Mode but i came to know that Distance degree holder did not get a good job.

So what should i do to get a good Job?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  2. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  3. Can I study MBA after completion of B.A.(Home Science)? Job opportunities after completion?
  4. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  6. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  7. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  10. Are MBA correspondence students eligible for job opportunities in Airport Management? How can I apply for it?
  11. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  12. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  15. Should I do MBA through regular or correspondence? Which will provide better job opportunities?
  16. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  17. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in IT?
24th March 2012, 10:50 PM
70abhi
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?

HI
In ur mind u fixed that wat ur doing is not good job ,please remove that attitude from ur mind because their is no good job or bad job .

u jst have some financial problems thats it and wat ur doing is that good go with that n dont think much.

Their are plenty n plenty of jobs in India r in hyd n dont worry abt it .

so your doing MBA in distance right so that very good ,be sure that your good at percentage n topics .

concentrate on both job and studies .

just try n try till u satisfy ,not the job should satisfy you ,first you need to satisfy .

ultimate you definitly their are jobs if u do your MBA by distance or from university or from college ,you need to prove urself .

All The Best
7th August 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?

sir, i m a student of honours in accountancy of b.com. I want to do MBA.... Can i do? Which type course is best for me in MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?