16th June 2012, 08:09 PM
krritika sharma

How to do Law after passing 12th? I am in 11th and my subject in commerce

i m in 11th right now and my subject is commerce, i want to do law so after 12th what i should do?

22nd June 2012, 03:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Law after passing 12th? I am in 11th and my subject in commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by krritika sharma View Post
i m in 11th right now and my subject is commerce, i want to do law so after 12th what i should do?
If you want to pursue undergraduate course in Law after +2, you must try to crack Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). This test is conducted jointly by Fourteen National Law Universities of India under the regulation of Bar Council of India and qualifying the test will enable you to join any of the participating Law Universities.

Eligibility Criteria for CLAT:
  • Academic Qualification
Must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Higher Secondary examination.
The required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
  • Age Limit
The maximum age limit to apply for Common Law Admission Test is 20 years for candidates belonging to General Category and 22 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

For more information, refer to the official website of CLAT.
21st July 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Law after passing 12th? I am in 11th and my subject in commerce

I want to do law after my 12th and now im currently in 11th.
My subject is commerce , so i'd like to know the best law colleges abroad ?
22nd September 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th std right now i want to do law and my faculty is 12th science
20th November 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the elegibility to do PHD in accounts and institute that offer PHD in accounts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?