25th December 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do Law through distane in Odisha?

Sir i am now pass B A.but sir my percentage is 37%.so i am reading distance law .

21st February 2013, 08:47 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Law through distane in Odisha?

Distance Learning Law Courses in India

We have provided list of Law courses which a student can pursue through Distance Learning. These Law Courses are conducted in B.G.L, Corporate and Securities Law, Cyber Law, L.L.M, Labour Laws and Taxation Law through open and correspondence universities. Law degree of DEC approved university is equivalent to regular university degree.

Distance Education in B.G.L
Distance Education in Corporate and Securities Law
Distance Education in Cyber Law
Distance Education in Labour Laws
Distance Education in L.L.M
Distance Education in Taxation Law
17th August 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I want join in cycerlaw in odisha after 12th.so which institute gives and what is its fees
17th August 2013, 10:21 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is very slim chance for you to take admission for the Law course. I believe it would be very difficult considering that you have scored very low marks in the graduation course.

Generally what you need is somewhere around 45 to 50 percent marks. But you are nowhere close to the number. Even with the 5 percent relaxation for SC/ST, you are nowhere near the eligibility criteria.

I guess this is the reason for you to consider option of distance education. But I must tell you that its not going to work either. There is no way to do LLB course through distance education.

Unfortunately the Bar Council of India does not offer any valid distance education or correspondence LLB course. There are some colleges offering such courses but they aren't LLB.

Neither these courses are accepted by the Bar Council of India. Applying for any such course is worthless since you will not be allowed to practice as lawyer.

You may get admission if you belong to SC/ST. The opportunity will be in Delhi University. There is a entrance exam for LLB in the Delhi University. You can appear for this entrance exam since there is no percentage criteria for SC and ST. This is the only option.

Otherwise chances are very slim to get admission in LLB college. Maybe some college in rural area might give you admission.

LLB Eligibility

1. Candidate should have successfully completed graduation.

2. There is a need of 45 to 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. Relaxation of 5 percent is offered for SC/ST.

4. In Delhi University, there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

5. Upper age limit is 30 years.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
2nd September 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am a grduate engineer, just passed out in 2013.
, securing 7.8 cgpa.
I am intrested in law course in correspondence mode.

Please advice me if i can avail it in odisha
22nd November 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.A.Complete in 2012 from CU. Now I want to read LLB from orrissa. Please give me a idea whether I am elligible for regular course or I am elligible for private
course. If I am feet for private then also you give me which college and university are good & best. what is charge for complete the LLB course. and what is the
appropriate time for admission in law
5th March 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am now pass B A.but sir my percentage is 37%. so i am reading distance law . kindly give the reply
23rd July 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 2001. Now i want to take admission in LLB in distance course at Odisha.
25th August 2015, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a 2004 graduate.now I am working as ss in odisha . I want to take admission in law in correspondence course. Can I avail law course? Please sir give me a brode idea about course and list of registered colleges providing correspondence law.

Prabalini swain
Cuttack,
[email protected].
8th October 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i have passed b.a. and continuing m.a. in public administration, i want to learn law course through distance mode. how can i get more information to join/learn law course, please guide give information.

Dambaru Hontal
Damanjodi, Koraput,
[email protected]
2nd February 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 53% from SMUDE 2016 and a ST candidate. I want to do LLB regular mode can i apply in Any government university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?