17th May 2011, 11:41 PM
tiwarivivek

List of colleges that accept lateral entry in B.Tech Civil?

I want to get addmition trough lateral entry in b.tech in civil please give me list of collages those accept lateral entry in b.tech in civil

Related Questions:
  1. Top 50 colleges in India which accept lateral entry for BE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  4. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  5. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  6. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  7. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  8. Can I get admission to study regular B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Deemed University?
  9. Which are the colleges which allow lateral entry in B.Tech?
  10. List of colleges which allow lateral entry for B.Tech(civil engineering) course in Delhi and Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  12. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Which are the top colleges in North India which provide lateral entry in Civil Engineering? Dates of the entrance tests?
  14. Which is the best college for doing B.Tech Civil Engineering through lateral entry in Haryana?
  15. Best colleges in Haryana for doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry?
  16. Is it possible to study EEE for a candidate after completion of ECE Diploma?
  17. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  18. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
26th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that accept lateral entry in B.Tech Civil?

do the result of lateral come out in net?
19th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

does manav rachna university offers admissions in civil engg(b.tech) through lateral entrance directly without counselling????
15th February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir/ mam plz tell me the procedure for migration of one college to another in ip university n also i want to upgrade my stream. plz tellme as soon as possible
15th February 2012, 10:25 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

Every Engineering Colleges give for Lateral Entry Seat

Collegs like:-

*Kiit,Odisha
*ITER,Odisha
*BPUT,Odisha
*all other engineering colleges expect IIT and NIT
3rd March 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam. i am a diploma holder in civil engineering and working in govt of assam . Now i want to take admission in to B tech course in civil engg. under distance education which will be accepted by AICTE AND STATE govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?