22nd February 2013, 04:14 PM
kaisa123

How to do LLB after passing 12th? I am working in semi government department

Dear sir,
i am 12th pass and working in semi govt dept as causal bassis i want to do llb i am 34 years old is it possible please tell me the procidure

Thanks

30th September 2014, 06:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do LLB after passing 12th? I am working in semi government department

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisa123 View Post
Dear sir,
i am 12th pass and working in semi govt dept as causal bassis i want to do llb i am 34 years old is it possible please tell me the procidure

Thanks

No you are not eligible for LLB course after 12th standard. Aspirants who wish to apply for this course must hold Graduate from recognized university. Since you have not completed graduation course. So, as per the educational qualification you are not eligible for LLB course.

Bachelor of Law (LLB) is an 3 years professional which is divided into six semester. There are so many colleges which offers this LLB course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • To join for LLB courses, candidates should pass bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Applicant need to score 50% marks so as to get admission for this course.
  • To get admission to this course, candidates should appear for entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
  • Those candidates who qualify in CLAT exam with good can also apply for LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?