23rd September 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?

i hav completed my BE engg. in 5 yrs ...
can i am eligible for gate and other exams.
or can i get jobs in government or semi government companies..
or any others..
please provide guidance...

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What is the meaning of Semigovernment Colleges in India?
  3. Government and semi government companies which are suitable for a 60% scoring student in B.Tech EC?
  4. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation? -- [New]
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges available with 12000 rank in UPTU?
  7. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  8. When are the forms out of university entrance scheme for B.Tech pre final year students?
  9. How can I appear for government/semi government job after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  11. Scope for MBA students in governmental sectors?
  12. List of Government and Semi Government Exams in the year of 2012 for the candidates of BE in CSE?
  13. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  14. Is P.E.S college of engineer, an autonomous or semi-government firm?
  15. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  16. Can I apply for job in SAIL if secured 7.13 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  18. Exams held for Jr Engineer(Civil) for government/Semi Government sector?
29th November 2011, 12:03 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?

yes...
you are eligible to write your GATE exams and you also can apply for any govt job as you hold your graduation certificate.
you also can apply for any IT industry because most of the IT companies will excuse 1 year gap between academics but all that you need to have a good reason for your 1 year excuse. your excuse should not be an excuse of getting detained because of failing in many subjects and not elligible to get promoted to next semister.
26th December 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for GATE and other exams after completing B.E engineering in 5 years? Can I get government or semi government companies?

i am debarred for one year due to involving in mall practices while am doing my B.E.am i eligible for applying govt exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?