5th September 2013, 10:01 PM

How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation

dear sir/ mam,
myself sachin .i have completed my graduation in 2007.i want to do llb through correspondence.so plz guide me which university provide llb through correspondence.my mobile no is 8929634740.and my emil -id is [email protected].

regards
sachin

14th July 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation

Can i do LLB Correspondence Course from SNDT university of Mumbai & also lemme know the elgibility of the same
TANAZ
27th April 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My self sneha tiwari i have cmplted my graduation i have to do llb correspondance plz help me
31st May 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2008 now in 2015 I want to do LLB through correspondence.
12th June 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have passed BCA course in Tamil Nadu Open University during 2015. I want to study Law course (LLB) Bar council approved through distance education.correspondence course. Details requested
30th August 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Tech civil during 1995 and now want to do LLB . how it can help in my profession . what is the procedure for enrollment
31st August 2015, 06:22 PM
satya14581

“Law” is the basic part of our constitution. The law education is the only legal education in India.

The student who passed this degree, designated as the “Lawyer” and that have to be done before the entry in the court activities and practice.

Courses & Career after 12th in Law
Law is one of the career-oriented courses after 12th. In India, the student can pursue the legal degree after the completion of the graduation in any discipline. There are the following degrees of legal education in India.

Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) – 3 years
LLB is the most common degree of law education. The LLB takes the 3 year as the duration of the course.

Integrated undergraduate degrees – B.A. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B., BBA LLB, B.Com LL.B – 5 years
One who wishes to do the integrated course can take the admission in 5 year integrated programme after the completion of 10+2 exams.

Master of Laws (LL.M.) – one/two years
LLM is the master degree in legal education having one or two-year duration. It has been started in India before 2012.

Master of Business Law
The MBL is the master degree in legal education with the specialization in business law having one or two-year duration.

Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
There is a good prospect for PhD after the legal education. Most of the highly reputed autonomous institution provides the PhD programmes.

Integrated MBL-LLM/ MBA-LLM – 3years
One who wishes to do the integrated course with business specialization can go for the MBL-LLM or MBA-LLM. It is a 3 year degree programme after the completion of the LLB.

The top universities in India offering the legal education are as the following:

The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
National Law University, Jodhpur, Jodhpur
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
Chanakya National Law University, Patna
National Law University Odisha
National Law University, Delhi, New Delhi
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
Tamil Nadu National Law School, Srirangam
Maharashtra National Law School, Nagpur
4th December 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

R sir/madam
I want to do llb and I hv complicated my graduation in 2008,can I do llb correspondence...pls guide me.my mobile number is 8199942914 and my email id is [email protected]
7th June 2016, 10:09 AM
udayraj632

dear sir/ mam,
myself uday raj.i have completed my graduation in 2015.i want to do llb through correspondence.so plz guide me which university provide llb through correspondence.my mobile no is 8874862647.and my emil -id is [email protected]

regards
Uday raj
10th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2003 in commerce. I am interested in doing llb but since I have kids I want to do it via correspondence. Is it possible. I am located in navi Mumbai. Please reply
13th October 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want LLB correspondence in rajasthan please help me my contact number is 7568408152 mail I'd [email protected]. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?