5th August 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?

How can I do llb through correspondence after B. Com. What is the fee structure, duration,last date and scope of llb. Please e-mail me at [email protected] regards

10th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?

I was completed my b.com course. so I want to go with llb 3yrs course in correspondence so pls tell me its possible or not
2nd June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i do my llb in correspondence after my
bcom
18th June 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduation (b.com) , i want to do llb , is there any scope in future ?
26th September 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.B.Com? What is a process for admission?
27th September 2015, 04:25 PM
RRAL

LLB is a law course. This course can be done either after +2 by spending 5 years or after by the graduation degree by spending three years.

Since you have completed your graduation degree as B.cm so you are eligible for the three years LLB course. You are wanting to do this course through correspondence so for this you have to apply in the universities like Ignou, Anamalai, Manipal etc where you can pursue this course as distance learning.
26th February 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bll from correspondence. Request sujest me from which distance university
30th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I was completed B.Com in correspondence now I want to do LLB it can possible
23rd February 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I passed B.Com during the year 1961 and my DOB is 12-10-1942. May I join LL.B course under the orders of Hon'ble Supreme Court dated 03-03-2017 whereby Court have stayed the Notn.of Bar Council of India in WP No.1023/2016. Early reply and guidance will be appreciated.

Kailash Babu Verma
Firozabad
E.mail : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?