26th July 2012, 09:05 PM
yogesh saraswat

How to do M.E(Civil) through part time or distance learning?

iwant to do ME(CIVIL) part time or distance learning...please give me the complete procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  2. How to do M.E(Civil) through part time or distance learning?
  3. How to do Part time B.E or distance learning after completing diploma in electrical branch?
  4. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  5. How to join MBA after completing B.Com? Which university is better for me?
  6. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  7. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do part time or distance learning in Civil Engineering?
  8. What is the salary of D.Pharma in India? What kind of job can I get after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  10. What is the date of announcement of results of M.Com part I distance learning education
  11. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  12. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  13. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  15. What will be the total fee structure to complete MBA course?
  16. Is M.E. necessary to become a faculty member in an Engineering College?
  17. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  18. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
9th July 2023, 07:46 PM
eduking

Default Re: How to do M.E(Civil) through part time or distance learning?

Courses such as ME in Civil Engineering requires AICTE approval and they are not available in distance mode or part time education mode. You have to attend regular classes to get the degree because they are professional courses which has curriculum of practical training along with theory classes.

Hence, you can pursue such courses only in regular mode through entrance exam such as GATE or university-level entrance exams conducted for admission. Just make sure you are ready for attending regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?