18th June 2013, 10:53 AM
nityananda dasa

How to do M.E directly after doing diploma after 10th? I am 35 years old

I am 35 .I have done Diploma aftr 10th(SSLC), now want to do MA directly PLEASE help me

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Should I go for 12th with non medical or diploma directly after 10th?
  3. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  4. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  5. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  6. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  7. Can an Aeronautical Engineer apply for IAS Exam? Can I go for more than 3 attempts for this Exam?
  8. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  9. Should my daughter go for 12th with non medical if she wan'ts to do B.Arch? Is it possible to do diploma directly after 10th? List of colleges in and around Punjab which are good for diploma as well as degree?
  10. Is it possible to do Diploma after failing in 10th class?
  11. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  13. Will there be any disadvantages for me by joining Diploma course after completion of 10th Class?
  14. Can I improve English marks of 10th or polytechnic diploma both done at Punjab?
  15. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  16. Can I do Diploma in civil Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC?
  18. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
31st August 2015, 11:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E directly after doing diploma after 10th? I am 35 years old

Sorry to let you know that you are not eligible for Master of engineering (M.E.) course directly after your diploma which is equivalent to intermediate degree.

To be eligible for any Master degree course you first need to be a graduate.

But for M.E., you need to be a graduate with engineering or technology course from a recognized university. Also for B.E./B.tech you are required to have intermediate degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Also for opting for degree courses from private institutes there is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?