9th April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.E in part time at Anna university?

Hi,am doing my b.e its my final sem,i want do my m.e in part time at anna university.pls suggest me how can i join in that course.

Related Questions:
  1. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  2. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  3. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  4. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  5. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  6. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  7. How to do M.E in Part time under Anna University?
  8. Anna University part time M.E course fee structure?
  9. Part-time M.Tech from Anna University after M.Phil and M.Sc (CT)?
  10. How to do M.E in part time at Anna university?
  11. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  14. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  15. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time? -- [New]
  16. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  18. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?

21st July 2012, 03:18 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to do M.E in part time at Anna university?

hi

ya of course you can do m.e part time in anna university..

notification were given in their site and entrance exam will gonna take on few days..

apply soon

you can also do m.e part time in various universities

1.srm

2.mgr university

3.sathyabama university

4.hindustan university

5.rajalakshmi college of engg..

all the best

8th September 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am attending tancet 2013 exam . I got 27.432 marks. I am interested to studying ME in part time. How to applay.

28th March 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.E in part time.part time colleges in Chennai in Anna University?

26th May 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am attending tancet 2014 exam . I got 25.432 marks. I am interested to studying ME in part time. How to apply.
MY MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

9th June 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I am attending tancet 2014 exam . I got 30.04 marks. I am interested to studying ME in part time. How to apply.
MY MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?