2nd May 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?

Dear sir. i was compleated part time B.E mech. shall i apply MBA in anna university distanace education.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  2. How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?
  3. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  4. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET? -- [New]
  5. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  6. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  7. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  9. How to apply for part time ME course of Anna University for the year 2012?
  10. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  11. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  12. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  13. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University? What is the procedure
  15. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  16. How to join Part Time M.Tech in Anna University after completing B.E(with 1 year experience in IT)?
  17. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges
  18. How to do part time M.E in Civil Engineering course in Anna University Chennai

10th March 2014, 02:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?

You have to fill in the admission form and deposit the fee in the bank. For correspondence course, there are no hard and fast rules. MBA is definitely a good career management option for you. In current scenario, MBA is one of the most important post graduate degrees. In any industry, MBA degree is required for executive as well senior management positions. You need be a graduate from any recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks. Candidates have to appear for an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted in the course. There are three stage entrance exam which includes: Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Some tests like Common Admission Test (CAT) by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the entrance purpose.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?