31st May 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Information about PhDin English Literature from IGNOU?

Hello i am tripti and i have done MA in English literature with 65.5%. Now i want to do phd in English lit. from ignou. So please give me informatin of ignou phd course in English lit. Please tell all the information of coming phd admission. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  5. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  6. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  8. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  9. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  11. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  12. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  13. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  14. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  15. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  16. Information regarding M.Phil course in English from IGNOU being candidate of MA in English?
  17. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  18. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PhDin English Literature from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i am tripti and i have done MA in English literature with 65.5%. Now i want to do phd in English lit. from ignou. So please give me informatin of ignou phd course in English lit. Please tell all the information of coming phd admission. Thank you.
The eligibility to study the PhD in English from IGNOU is a pass in an M.Phil Degree and a Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection. There is no age limit to do PhD course. The maximum duration of the course is 5 years. The course is available in distance mode. You can download the soft copy of the application form from the IGNOU website and submit the same. You can check the other details in the IGNOU website, the link is Official website
1st May 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Is sikkim manipal university'sdistance education got recognition or equivalency from universities of kerala
13th October 2022, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

when is the time for next admission to in phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?