16th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Pharm in Gujarat after doing B.Pharm in Karnataka? Which entrance exams to write?

Sir i have done my b pharm in karnakata....now i want to do m pharm in gujarat...so i request u to suggest me some entrance exams to be given for the purpose?
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Pharm in Gujarat after doing B.Pharm in Karnataka? Which entrance exams to write?
  2. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  3. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  4. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  6. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  7. Can I do M.Pharm from AIIMS Delhi? What are the courses available after B.Pharm
  8. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  9. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  10. What is the difference between COMEDK and Karnataka CET?
  11. Which one is better in India, D Pharma or B.Pharma? Placements and salary structure in India?
  12. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  13. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  14. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I am from Karnataka but I studied in Andhra Pradesh
  15. Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm -- [New]
  17. Can a Non Karnataka student do B.Tech in Karnataka? Which entrance exam should I write?
  18. What should I do after completing degree in B.Pharm course which are related to my subjects or studies?
23rd July 2020, 01:35 AM
Apoorva Rai N

Default Re: How to do M.Pharm in Gujarat after doing B.Pharm in Karnataka? Which entrance exams to write?

You can write Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). It is a national level entrance examination for M.Pharm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?