30th May 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers?

How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers,, plzzz sir help me , I need ur help. I need to understand the steps which I need to follow to do the M.Sc Chemistry course. So, can you please give me the complete details?

31st May 2016, 09:25 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Sc Chemistry course after completion of B.Sc Maths, Physics and Computers?

You can not take admission into M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc with Math, Physics and Computers.

To take admission into M.Sc Chemistry course you should have passed graduation with Chemistry as one of subjects

For example

B.Sc with Non Medical(PCM)

B.Sc(Chemistry)

Therefore you have to choose another post graduate course after your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?