15th October 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning?

I HAVE DONE B.Sc MEDICAL FROM PUNJABI UNIVERSITY, PATIALA M.Ed NOW HOW CAN I DO M.Sc CHEMISTRY THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? Which university is good for distance learning MSc?
  2. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?
  3. Which colleges are offering MSc chemistry through distance learning
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc course in the year of 2007?
  6. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  7. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry -- [New]
  8. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  9. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  11. MBA or MSc Biotechnology?
  12. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  13. Procedure to do MSc+Ph.D in IISc through distance learning?
  14. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  15. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  17. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
  18. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
15th October 2015, 11:44 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning?

**For admission in MSc chemistry you must fulfill the following criteria===>

-You should have completed Bachelors degree in science after 10+2 with minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university of India

-You should qualify in the entrance exams conducted by the Institute

**List of Colleges offering M.Sc Chemistry through Distance Education in India-

::Indira Gandhi National Open University of Distance Education, Delhi

::School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi

::Nalanda Open University for Distance Education, Patna

::Netaji Subhash Open University of Distance Learning, Kolkata

::Patna University of Distance education, Bihar

::Rabindra Bharati University of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Kolkata..
30th October 2015, 02:33 AM
rkoshki

Default Re: How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning?

Yes. You can go for M.Sc in Chemistry from Punjab University.

For this you need to attempt Entrance Exam conducted by this university.

To apply for this Entrance Exam, you need to have minimum 50% of marks in your Graduation.

After qualifying in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for this course across various colleges under this university.

You need to pay the specified fee amount and confirm your admission.

Since you are joining in Distance Learning, you may not need to go to college daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?