15th October 2015, 12:31 PM
srikanth_94

Can I get a seat in VIT for MBA without any work experience?

Hello sir,my. Name is srikanth and I am studying engineering final year and my question is that (can I get a seat in vit b school for mba without any work experience....?)..please I am waiting for your reply eagerly sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  3. How to get admission in London Business School?
  4. How to get a seat in SRM Chennai? I have completed B.Com
  5. Can i get a chance to get a seat in VIT after scoring 17031 in VIT?
  6. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  7. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  9. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  10. List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?
  11. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  12. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  13. Maharashtra Mba CET details? Syllabus of CET exam? Top MBA colleges? Cutoffs? Work experience?
  14. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  15. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  16. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  18. List of MBA colleges for a candidate who has secured 78% in CAT and having 28 months of work experience?
15th October 2015, 09:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in VIT for MBA without any work experience?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Management course being offered by many of the colleges and B-Schools in India.

VIT University is very popular university for MBA course. The candidates who did MBA here got very good job opportunities in top companies.

Below is the eligibility criteria required to get admission for MBA course in VIT.

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% of marks. In addition, the candidate should have secured good percentage of marks even in 12th class as well.
-Candidates should need to apply for VIT University separately to get admission for MBA course.
-The candidate should have attempted CAT,MAT,GMAT or XAT. The score of the respective Entrance Exam will be considered.

Depending upon your score in the respective Entrance Exam, you will be shortlisted to further rounds of selection procedure
-Group Discussion
-Personal Interview

A mere good performance in these 2 round also will get you admission for MBA course in VIT university.

As per your query, you don't need to have any prior work experience in order to get admission for MBA. However if you do have any such experience, then you will be given preference. Work Experience is not mandatory.

The fee would be 1.5 L or a little more than that. You can also opt for MBA in International Business from this university.

The academic curriculum of MBA course of VIT university will best fulfil the needs of industry. People who are good at managing having a great demand.

The admissions will happen mostly in the month of March every year. If you fulfil this criteria, apply for MBA course from VIT.

For more information, you can also visit the official website of VIT.
http://www.vit.ac.in/Home/index/1
15th October 2015, 09:59 PM
RRAL

MBA is a Post graduation degree program. To be eligible for this course it is necessary to have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

For getting the admission in good and reputed MBA organizations you have to appear in the entrance exam like CAT,MAT,XAT,GMAT etc.Eligibility for these exam is same as the eligibility of MBA course.The final year student are also eligible for these exam.
15th October 2015, 10:41 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

In order to study MBA course from VIT institute all you need to possess is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% from recognized institute. Admission to MBA course is done on the basis of MBA entrance exam score and not on the basis of experience. If you score above 80 percentile in any MBA entrance exam preferably CAT/MAT or VIT entrance test followed by clearing of HR round and personal interview round then you can easily get a chance to study in VIT institute.

Contact Details:
VIT University
Address: Near Katpadi Rd, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
Phone: 0416 224 3091
15th October 2015, 10:50 PM
sattil

you can get a seat without work experience. there is no problem in that and you don't worry in that.

And it is well and good if you have work experience. you can tell them that you do have this many years of experience in that role. Then you can easily give seat.

But seat will be given on the score of CAT or MAT or other entrance exams.

So,check if you wrote any of those entrance exams and have good score. you also have 60% in degree.

I heard VIT also do an Interview and you should perform well.
15th October 2015, 11:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get direct admission in Vellore Institute of Technology after completion of bachelor's degree in technology without any experience. There is no need of work experience for admission in MBA program.

However you should try to do MBA from top institutes of India like Indian Institute of Management. For that you should appear for the CAT exam. Some other MBA exams are MAT, XAT etc.

For CAT exam, minimum percentage of marks is 50% in bachelor's degree.
30th October 2015, 02:30 AM
rkoshki

Yes. You can get a seat in VIT for MBA course without any work experience. However if you have work experience, that is a value addition.

The selection rounds are
VIT Written Exam
Group Discussion
Interview

You must have 60% of marks in all the academics to apply for Entrance Exam.

Since you are doing Engineering, better to take
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Operations Management etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?