15th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Aimn Shukla

How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

My name is Rahul Shukla.SIR,MY Question is ,I am a student of b.tech ,1st year, second sem ,aeronautical engineering in Bhagwant University ,Ajmer,Rajasthan.I want to do m.tech through.what I do please suggest me

16th May 2012, 07:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Since you wish to pursue M.Tech you must start preparing for GATE. You can appear for this exam during the final year of engineering. You will need to submit proof of completing B.Tech at the time of admission in any institute. So you must start preparing for this exam now itself. You can make a timetable based on the syllabus of the stream chosen by you.
16th May 2012, 11:12 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech is a 2 year Post Graduation level course which is having good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course.

Completion of B.Tech course is the minimum eligibility criteria to join M.Tech course in any of the stream.

No direct admission will be given to the candidate for M.Tech course.

One has to attempt the Entrance Exam and have to get through it in order to get admission for M.Tech course.

The Entrance Exam that the candidate has to crack is GATE Exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is being conducted by GATE committee which consists of Professionals from Indian Institute of Science and 7 IIMs (Indian Institute of Management).

There is no percentage of marks required for the candidates in B.Tech course to appear for this exam.

There is no age limit required for the candidates to be eligible for this exam. One can take this exam at any age.

GATE score card is valid for a period of 2 years.

If you have taken GATE Exam in 2 consecutive years, you can use any of the GATE score to get admission for M.Tech course.

Even the candidates who are pursuing final year of B.Tech course can also appear for this Exam.

As you are in the 1st year of B.Tech course, I suggest you to take this exam in 3rd year of your B.Tech itself.

Start preparation for this exam from this year only.

Better to take coaching for this exam from a reputed coaching institute.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.

For updated information regarding GATE Exam, I suggest you to visit
http://gate.iitk.ac.in/gate2012/results.php
21st July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in electronics after doing btech in information technology?
30th July 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Which one is have getter demand b.tech in aerospace engg. Or b.tech in aeronautical engg.?
24th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i can do M.Tech private from university?
is it possible to do M.Tech after M. Sc. (IT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?