11th November 2012, 02:56 PM
aniket6205

How to do M.Tech in Food Technology after doing chemical engineering from Shivaji University

Sir i have done chemical engineering from Shivaji university .I want to do M-tech in Food technology please tell me the best colleges of food technology

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  4. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  8. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical? -- [New]
  9. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission to B.Tech on the basis of board exam percentage?
  11. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. Can a B.Tech. Food Technology student appear GATE for admission to M.Tech. Chemical Technology?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  16. How to get top position in Chemistry? Tips to prepare for it? How can I remember all the reactions"?
  17. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  18. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
30th August 2017, 08:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do M.Tech in Food Technology after doing chemical engineering from Shivaji University

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket6205 View Post
Sir i have done chemical engineering from Shivaji university .I want to do M-tech in Food technology please tell me the best colleges of food technology

As you want to do M.Tech food technology after doing bachelors in chemical engineering, then here below are the institutes offer master's of technology in food technology course:-

List of Colleges/ Universities Offer M.Tech Food Technology:-

1). Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.

2).IFTM University, Moradabad.

3). Sai Nath University, ranchi.

4). Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Punjab.

5). Eternal University, Sirmaur.

6). Baba Farid Institute of Technology, Dehradun.

7). Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar.

8). Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore.

9). Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.

10). Doon Pst Graduate College of Agricukture, Science and Technology, Dehradun.

11). Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan Mahavidyalaya, Unnao.

12). Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar.

Syllabus for M.SC Food Technology:-
Major subjects to be studied in post graduate degree in food technology are Food Chemistry, Principles of food engineering, Food microbiology, Unit operations in food processing, Diary technology, Technology of fruits and vegetables, Technology of cereals, Technology of meat, Fish and Poultry, Packing technology, Pulses and oil-seeds technology, Bio-process technology, Food biotechnology etc.

Duration of M.SC Food Technology Course:- duration of post graduation degree in food technology is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

Educational Qualification required for M.SC Food Technology:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduation degree in food technology is bachelors in Chemistry, Biology, Home science, Agriculture, Food science, Food technology. From government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?