1st June 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get top position in Chemistry? Tips to prepare for it? How can I remember all the reactions"?

how can i get top position in chemistry? Or how can i learn chemistry? How can i get grip in organic chemistry? How can i remember all the reactions?

30th October 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get top position in Chemistry? Tips to prepare for it? How can I remember all the reactions"?

I'm taking sat subject test after a month.I have decided to take physics,chemistry and math 2.How much should i study?
26th February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get top position in Chemistry? Tips to prepare for it? How can I remember all the reactions"?

how to prepare ctet and trb in chemistry ?
4th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How should I study Organic Chemistry? How should I remember the reactions?
How to prepare for Chemistry examination of CET?
How to solve inorganic and organic questions?
Tips for CET preparation for Physics and Chemistry subjects? How should I study for it? How to solve the numericals?
Tips to prepare for GATE for Chemistry

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-top-position-chemistry-tips-prepare-how-can-i-remember-all-reactions-197595.html#ixzz1wo5JSeyn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?