28th May 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Information about M.E department after completing B.E EEE?

i m completed BE(EEE).Aftr i want to do ME so i need information bout the ME departments and which is very useful

21st June 2013, 05:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about M.E department after completing B.E EEE?

M.E degree can be opted in stream of electrical engineering or electrical drives and embedded control. M.Tech in Power and Energy Systems can be selected for studies. Electronics and Communication/telecommunication is another good option. Applied Electronics, Power Apparatus and Systems, etc can be opted for studies. Interested subject can be opted on the basis of GATE/TANCET score.
27th January 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about M.E department after completing B.E EEE?

i have completed b.e. eee and m.e. applied electronics, so in which department i will get job in engineering colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?