16th July 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to do marine engineering after completing 10th with 80%

i have just completed my tenth with 80% and i want to do marine engineering what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering after completing 10th with 80%
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should be done for marine engineering after completing 10th in CBSE school with 7.8 CGPA?
  4. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  5. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  6. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  7. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  8. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  10. Percentage needed in 10th to get into an A grade college for marine engineering?
  11. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. Can I apply for Indian CDC after completing 10th and marine fitter course
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
  15. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Can I do Marine engineering after completing Mechanical?
  17. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
15th September 2015, 09:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do marine engineering after completing 10th with 80%

No, you are not eligible to pursue the marine engineering courses after the 10th.

As the required minimum qualification to pursue the four year B.tech course is the candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recongnised board with the PCM as main subject and have scored above 65% in the subjects. For more information about the admission visit the institute you want to take the admission.

Admission in the course is generally after qualifying in the entrance examination. Some of the best marine engineering colleges are situated in the Mumbai and Gujarat. So you have to complete the 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?