19th September 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do master degree in engineering course? I have done BSc computers and information technology

I have a Bsc Computer and information technology and want to do a masters degree in engineering course, is that possible? and please advice

8th March 2013, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do master degree in engineering course? I have done BSc computers and information technology

You can’t go for master’s degree in engineering, immediately after B.Sc. It is possible after M.Sc. M.Sc holders have the option to join M.Tech through GATE. GATE exam is conducted by IITs and IISc. It is usually conducted in the month of February.
8th March 2013, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do master degree in engineering course? I have done BSc computers and information technology

You can’t go for master’s degree in engineering, immediately after B.Sc. It is possible after M.Sc. M.Sc holders have the option to join M.Tech through GATE. GATE exam is conducted by IITs and IISc. It is usually conducted in the month of February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?