16th February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How do I get to do masters in European countries?

I will be graduating in china next year in china and would like to gain admission to any good university in the states on scholarship,i would like to continue masters in mechanical or aeronautical engineering.am a Ghanian.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  2. How do I get to do masters in European countries? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  4. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  5. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  6. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  7. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  8. Fee structure details of various universities in various countries for pursuing masters?
  9. Attempts in UPSC Exams for General Category?
  10. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  11. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
  12. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  13. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  14. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  15. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  16. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  17. How to become a RAW agent? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
12th May 2014, 09:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How do I get to do masters in European countries?

So many people asking here about many questions but mainly common question is and main doubt is that about their qualification and how they get admitted in abroad and how they can apply for that they get admit in abroad colleges. And as far you're also asking for that.

so let me clear your doubts and clearly describe you about your question and gives you answer. And as far as I know if you want to do any course and any degree you have to a common thing that is your visa and this is the most common thing that you get legal confirmation that you can do any degree and course in abroad. And the second thing is you have to be good and excellent in English speaking and write in English.

And then for master degree you have to complete your bachlorate degree in your university where you have studied in your country and then you can apply for your master’s degree in Europe.

And you have to get a maximum marks and if that not minimums a first class in your UG sector study in your universities. So that you can apply and get your master’s degree from Europe.
24th June 2023, 05:34 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue a Master's degree in European countries, you can follow these steps:

Research Programs and Universities: Start by researching the available Master's degree programs in your field of interest. Look for universities in European countries that offer programs aligned with your academic and career goals. Consider factors such as program curriculum, faculty expertise, research opportunities, reputation, and language of instruction.

Check Admission Requirements: Review the admission requirements for each program and university you are interested in. Common requirements include a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field, transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and English language proficiency test scores (such as IELTS or TOEFL). Make note of the application deadlines as well.

Prepare Application Materials: Prepare your application materials based on the requirements of the universities you are applying to. This may include gathering your academic transcripts, obtaining letters of recommendation, writing a compelling statement of purpose, and taking any necessary standardized tests. Ensure that you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for each program.

Financial Planning: Consider the cost of living and tuition fees in the European country you intend to study in. Research scholarship opportunities, grants, or financial aid options that are available to international students. Explore government scholarships, institutional scholarships, and external funding sources to support your studies.

Submit Applications: Complete the application forms for the Master's programs you have selected. Pay attention to the specific instructions and submit your application along with the required documents before the deadline. Some universities may require you to apply directly through their online application portals, while others may require you to use a centralized application system like the European University Central Application Support Service (EUCAS).

Language Proficiency: If the program you are applying to is taught in a language other than English, you may need to provide proof of language proficiency. This could involve taking language proficiency tests such as the TestDaF for German, DELF/DALF for French, or the DELE for Spanish. Make sure to meet the language requirements specified by the university.

Visa and Residence Permits: Once you receive an acceptance letter from a university, you will need to apply for a student visa or residence permit. Check the specific requirements of the country you will be studying in and contact the respective embassy or consulate for detailed information on the visa application process, required documents, and any financial or health insurance requirements.

Travel and Accommodation: Make arrangements for your travel to the European country and secure suitable accommodation. Some universities may provide assistance or have designated housing for international students. Explore options such as university dormitories, private rentals, or shared accommodations.

Prepare for Departure: Attend to any remaining administrative tasks, such as arranging health insurance coverage, transferring funds, notifying your home country's authorities about your plans, and packing your belongings. Familiarize yourself with the culture and customs of the country you will be studying in to facilitate a smooth transition.
30th June 2023, 09:32 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

To pursue a master's degree in European countries, follow these general steps:

1. Research: Identify the European countries that offer programs in your field of interest. Look for universities and programs that align with your academic and career goals.

2. Requirements: Visit the official websites of the universities you are interested in to understand their admission requirements. Typically, these include submitting academic transcripts, a statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, standardized test scores (such as the GRE or GMAT), and sometimes proof of language proficiency (e.g., IELTS or TOEFL).

3. Language Proficiency: If the program you're interested in is offered in a language other than your native tongue, you may need to demonstrate language proficiency. Some universities may offer preparatory language courses before the start of the academic program.

4. Application: Complete the application form online and submit the required documents by the specified deadline. Be sure to follow the university's instructions carefully and pay any necessary application fees.

5. Scholarships and Funding: Look for scholarship opportunities specific to international students in the countries you wish to study in. Explore government scholarships, university grants, and external funding options to alleviate your financial burden.

6. Visa Process: Once you receive an acceptance letter from a university, you will likely need to apply for a student visa in the respective country. Check the embassy or consulate website for the country where you'll be studying to understand the specific visa requirements and process.

7. Prepare for Departure: Make arrangements for travel, accommodation, and medical insurance. Familiarize yourself with the local culture, climate, and lifestyle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?