21st August 2013, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NDA after studying class 11th science

sir, i am stdying in cls 11 science, bt next year i cant appear for NDA because my age will fall short as per required by nda . So i will be very pleased if suggest prestigious defence academy other than nda to get my b.tech degree.

29th August 2013, 06:40 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for NDA after studying class 11th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am stdying in cls 11 science, bt next year i cant appear for NDA because my age will fall short as per required by nda . So i will be very pleased if suggest prestigious defence academy other than nda to get my b.tech degree.
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.

First i inform you that after completing the 11th class you are not eligible to apply for the NDA examination. You need pass 12th class to appear in the NDA examination.

NDA is stand for the National Defence Academy. The NDA examination is conducted twice in every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of candidates in the different wing of the NDA. If you are interested in the NDA then you need the following eligibility criteria to appear in NDA entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Entrance Examination.
--> Pass 12th class from a recognize board/University. 12th board exam appearing candidates can also apply for NDA examination.
--> The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the NDA entrance examination. If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply for the NDA examination otherwise not. For any more and complete information regarding NDA entrance examination please visit the official website of UPSC :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?