14th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after passing 12th science?

I am 12th science student I want to do MBA after 12th how should I proceed

15th September 2013, 07:41 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th science?

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidate in order to do MBA course is Graduation.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

But you have completed only 12th class.

There are 2 ways for you to join MBA course.

You can opt for Graduation with any of the stream in which you are interested and then join MBA course by cracking the respective Entrance Exam.

You can also do MBA course by completing Integrated MBA course which is a combination of BBA+MBA with the duration of 5 years.

You can go in either ways to get MBA course completed.

After Graduation, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT
GMAT
SNAP
XAT etc.

IIMs and B-Schools are the top Institutes to join MBA course.

One thing is sure that there are good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course in variety of business sectors.

Only thing is that they should be strong enough towards communication skills and required subject knowledge to get the job.

Having completed 12th class in Science stream, my suggestion would be to opt for the top courses in Science field itself like
Medicine
Pharmacy

If you are not interested to go with Science field, then better opt for MBA course.

Choose wise decision and opt for the respective course accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
15th September 2013, 10:59 AM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th science?

Hello Friend,

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to apply for the entrance

to get admission in MBA you should have graduate degree or equivalent then you

can apply for CAT stands for Common Admission Test on the basis of CAT you

will be invited for interview and on the basis of both CAT and interview your

selection will be done. So first complete your graduation..

Good Luck
15th September 2013, 01:19 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA after passing 12th science?

Hi Dude

1.Sorry friends you are not eligible to do MBA after 12th Because the The basic eligibility to do MBA is that you should be graduate with minimum 50% from reputed university.

2.And More over you have also score card of entrance exam there are various entrance exam which is conducted by different colleges some of the most popular entrance exam conducted by Top universities are :

CAT
MAT
XAT
GMAT.

3.So I suggest you to do Graduation from reputed university some of the good graduation course are :

BCA
BBA
B.COM
BSC
BA
BE.

4.And after that you will be eligible for the MBA course MBA is a two year course and to get admission in MBA in Top colleges you require to appear in entrance exam and I suggest you,that you should be prepare and fill the entrance exam form in final year of graduation.

Thank You
15th September 2013, 05:12 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.......

After 12th standard you can join the MBA.

You need to complete the Graduation with any stream to join the MBA.

MBA Stands Master of Business Administrative

Eligibility :

Candidates must be complete Graduation with min of 50% aggregate from a recognized University

There is no upper age limit

Many no of colleges offering MBA course

Before join in MBA course , qualify in the MBA entrance examination

following are the some of MBA entrance examinations

CAT

MAT

XAT

JEE

ICET

SNAP

different specializations in MBA course :

Marketing

Leadership

Media

Fiance

Hospitality

Tourism

List of Best MBA Colleges :

Faculty of Management Studies , University of Delhi

Xavier Labor Research Institute

Xavier Institute of Management

Symbiosis Institute of Business Management

S.P Jain Institute of Management Studies

Loyola institute of Business Administration

Indian School of Business

Institute of Rural Management

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

All the best..................
15th September 2013, 05:28 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You have only completed 12th standard. To apply for the Master of Business Administration, which is a post graduation course, you will first have to complete graduation.

Since you are Science stream student there are various options. You can pick any course offered under Bachelor of Technology or the Bachelor of Science. Alternatively you can also do Bachelor of Business Administration.

Only when you have completed Bachelor degree, you can think about doing Master of Business Administration. For the MBA course, any graduation degree is sufficient enough.

To apply for MBA you will first have to clear a entrance exam. There is wide choice of entrance exams to choose from:-

CAT

MAT

GMAT

XAT

RMAT

JMET

SNAP

IIFT

KMAT

Generally students prefer Common Admission Test because most prestigious colleges in India offer admission through it. The list of colleges that offer admission through Common Admission Test also includes Indian Institutes of Management, which also conducts this entrance exam.

CAT Eligibility

1. You should be graduate to apply.

2. Final year students can also apply.

3. Marks required are 50 percent in graduation.

4. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST.

5. There is no relaxation for OBC.

Other than Common Admission Test, you can also consider to appear for Management Aptitude Test, but this exam is generally taken by candidates with low percentage. There is no marks criteria for MAT.

Other than it, you can appear for GMAT if want admission in foreign universities.
15th September 2013, 09:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration

To tell about this course it is a PG Course and it is of a duration of 2 years.

But for joining in MBA course you need to satisfy the framed criteria's for joining in it and they are:

>> The education qualification needed for joining in MBA Course is that you need to have completed a UG degree with a fair percentage.

>> There is no age limit for joining in the course.

You need to write the entrance exam for joining in the course and there are criteria's which are framed for the exam in order to apply for the exam and join in MBA course.

So,it is better that you continue your studeis and then complete graduation and then join in MBA course

ALL THE BEST

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?