25th August 2011, 04:10 PM
s.saikishore

Any colleges which provide admission to MBA with 1 backlog in B.Com Computers?

i have completed B.com computers final year but i have a backlog,so i want to join in MBA,is there any colleges which provides one sitting MBA colleges.

29th May 2015, 09:52 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Any colleges which provide admission to MBA with 1 backlog in B.Com Computers?

colleges which provide admission to MBA with 1 backlog in B.Com Computers

Stanford University

New York University

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

ECPI University

New York University

University of California (Berkeley Campus)

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA? 8 20th February 2016 05:29 PM
Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses? 7 3rd October 2014 09:41 PM
What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course? 23 7th June 2014 11:37 AM
Can I do MBA or MBA in Pharmacy without qualifying for GPAT entrance test? Entrance exams for MBA or MBA in Pharmacy? Colleges in AP for MBA? 13 3rd April 2014 10:14 PM
Any colleges offering MBA IT in India? 7 28th May 2013 02:17 PM