27th November 2012, 10:48 AM
fatiasra

How to do correspondence MBA in Human Resource? I am doing 2nd year BSc IT student

now i am doing second year b.sc information technology. After completing my course, i want to do correspondence mba in human resource. Is that possible? If yes,Can anyone suggest me the rules?

Related Questions:
  1. Gold solved question for MBA 2nd Semester Managing Human Resource?
  2. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  3. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem., Human Resource Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which optionals to choose for RAS exam after doing BSc and MBA in Marketing and Human Resource?
  5. Which options to choose for RAS exam? I have done BSc and MBA in finance and Human Resource
  6. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  7. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Human Resource Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How to take admission in 2nd year in BSc after doing diploma in IT? How to do BSc IT correspondence?
  9. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
  10. How to become an IAS officer after passing BSc 2nd year? How to join coaching centre through correspondence?
  11. Can I opt for MBA in human resource after completing BSc in Geology
  12. What should one can do to get a government job?
  13. How to do final year BSc correspondence? -- [New]
  14. Is there any short term MBA(1 year or 6 months course) for MBA holder?
  15. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  16. Top B-Schools in India for doing MBA in Finance and Human Resource? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  18. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
30th April 2016, 07:16 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do correspondence MBA in Human Resource? I am doing 2nd year BSc IT student

MBA is a wonderful post graduation course that every academician must consider doing. It stands for Masters of Business Administration and is a 2 years full time course. Although, there are many colleges that offer this as part time/distance modes as well, but the true charm of studying this remains in the full time rigorous 2 year program.

The major specializations that are available for both MBA in Full time and Part time are: Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. However, please note that the MBA curriculum differs in case of Full time and part time.

Moving on, if you are working somewhere and are full time engaged, then it is a wise idea to take up MBA through correspondence. Today, keeping in mind the importance of this education there are many colleges across the nation that have started offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management through Distance / Correspondence course. Here are a few top colleges:

1. IMT CDL - Ghaziabad
2. NMIMS Distance- Mumbai
3. Sikkim Manipal University
4. Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning - Pune
5. IGNOU - New Delhi

You may choose any of the above, but the fee structure ranges from 25000 (full course) to 25000 (per semester). It depends on how much you want to spend for your distance learning. The top 3 are well known for the quality of education they provide and I would recommend you to take up one of those.

The modes are usually online/weekend for some. And you might have to attend online lectures, seminars, and the books would be sent to you through postage. Please note that to keep yourself motivated, it is important that you be involved in the course and thus not be diverted just towards your work or something else.

The examination structures also vary for many of these colleges and you would only get to know more about them when you visit the campus or enroll yourself into one. May / June is one of the best times to get started and enroll yourself into one of the best distance learning centers in India.

Coming to your question, if you are in your 2nd year of B.Sc it is surely possible to do MBA but only when you complete your course and get your provisional certificate / degree certificate. This is important because you CANNOT pursue two professional courses at the same time. Thus, once you are done with your B.Sc, please try applying for Distance MBA Programs as suggested above and you shall easily be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?