17th January 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from Symbiosis? I am from 12th standard

i want to do mba from symbosis .. ? after the 12th n with icwa ...help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA?
  3. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  4. Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?
  5. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  6. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  7. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  8. How can I apply for MBA at Symbiosis? -- [New]
  9. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  10. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  11. What's the criteria for joining full time MBA program offered by Symbiosis institute?
  12. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  13. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  14. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  16. How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?
  17. Percentage required in 10th, 12th and graduation for doing MBA in Symbiosis?
  18. How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?
25th May 2013, 03:10 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA from Symbiosis? I am from 12th standard

Hi

You cant do MBA after 12th.

You need to have done your graduation from UGC recognized college/institute with atleast 50% marks.
Meeting this criteria, you need to appear for SNAP and score very high percentile.
Once you get very high percentile, you would be given call for GD/PI.

You need to perform well in GD and PI to get final admission in Symbiosis
At present focus on graduation .

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?