11th February 2012, 10:53 AM
susmit683

How to do MBA through distance learning program?

how can I do MBA in private?
please send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  2. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  4. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  6. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  7. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  8. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  9. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
  10. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  11. How may I get the previous year question papers of group G, H, I and J for ICFAI(Tripura) MBA(distance learning program) with IT stream?
  12. Is PGDBA Symbiosis AICTE approved?
  13. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  14. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  15. How to do MBA through distance learning program?
  16. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  18. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
26th March 2012, 07:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA through distance learning program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by susmit683 View Post
how can I do MBA in private?
please send details on my email id...

There are Institutions which provide Master of Business Administration through distance mode. One such university is Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is recognized by the Distance Education Council [DEC] and the MBA program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. In order to get admission in IGNOU for the MBA program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 50% marks [45% for reserved category] in any stream from a recognized university.Beside this one has to appear for entrance test known as OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The duration of the program is 2 years 6 months.
For more detail information you may refer to the nearest study center of IGNOU located in the area of your concern.

However, there are other Institutes as well, who are well recognized and offers MBA program through distance mode. One may refer to the official websites of the following given Institutes:

Sikkim Manipal University
Amity School of Distance Learning
Symbiosys Center for Distance Learning
26th March 2012, 03:19 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA through distance learning program?

Masters of Business Administration is 2 years post graduate degree/diploma course in which students learn business and managerial skills.

Some Popular specializations

1.Finance

2.Marketing

3.Human Resource

4.Information Technology

5.Operation

Minimum Eligibility for apply in MBA .

1. Graduation from recognized university in any discipline.

2. 50% marks in graduation.

IN DISTANCE LEARNING MBA ALSO SOME UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS CONDUCT ENTRANCE EXAM

WHILE SOME OTHER TAKE CANDIDATE IF THEY FULFILL THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.

Top Ten Distance Learning Mba Collges In India
1) IIM Distance Learning Mba:.
2) XLRI Distance Learning Mba
3) Symbiosis Distance Learning Mba:
5) Ignou Distance Learning Mba:
4) NMIMS Distance Learning Mba
6) Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning Mba –
6) ICFAI Distance Learning Mba:
7) TASMAC
8)Tamil Nadu Open University:
9) Annamalai University:
10) Pondicherry University

you can visit the colleges website and acquire the required information needed to do the MBA from these university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?