18th May 2012, 03:10 PM
bush2170

How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject

I am a Commerce student and i also have biology subject.
i want to do MBBS after 12th by not wasting my 1year as I am in 12th claas right now.
Could i'll be eligible to do MBBS?

20th May 2012, 07:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush2170 View Post
I am a Commerce student and i also have biology subject.
i want to do MBBS after 12th by not wasting my 1year as I am in 12th claas right now.
Could i'll be eligible to do MBBS?
In order to pursue MBBS, students are required to have the following subjects in the higher secondary (10+2) level:
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • English

Those who have qualified higher secondary examination with the above mentioned subject combination and have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are only considered eligible to appear for mandatory entrance examinations conducted for assessing candidates eligibility to pursue the course.

Now, since you are from Commerce background and only had Biology, instead of all the three science subjects, you will not be considered eligible to pursue MBBS, as per Medical Council of India.
15th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject

i am student of 12th with medical can i do mbbs after 12th
30th October 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student and doing my MBA and i would like to do agriculture related courses or Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry Courses can i do these courses
23rd December 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student.
but I want to do MBBS please suggest me
21st January 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a science maths student. how can i get admission in a medical college
9th June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

ya i will do mbbs ikn any way
9th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do bio medical engineering ???? by only bio
18th February 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

My subjects in 12th is

Chemistry
Biology
Physics and
Psychology
Can I do mbbs course after completing my 12the
6th April 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS after passing 12th computer science stream with pcm combination?
6th April 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBBS after passing 12th in computer science stream with pcm combination?
13th May 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after passing 12th i am non Biology non mathematics student? in mbbs read can i do

my subject in 12th is
Chemistry
Physics
Maths
computer science
english
tamil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?