19th January 2012, 03:09 PM
lidiya s

How to do MCA through correspondence?

I wanted to do mca in correspondence, is it worthful or not, or do i have any other option to go ahead.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  2. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  4. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  6. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  7. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  8. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  9. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  10. Is MCA correspondence good enough in terms of job prospective?
  11. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  12. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  13. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  14. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  15. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  16. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  17. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  18. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
7th April 2012, 11:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA through correspondence?

It is better to do regular MCA course rather than correspondence course. Then only you can get better knowledge about practical sections. Even so, if you are doing any job or other course, then it is better to pursue MCA in correspondence. But you should confirm whether the course is approved by AICTE and Distance Education Council or not. You can pursue the course in Anna University, Annamalai University or Sikkim Manipal University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?