19th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Which are the best universities for correspondence MCA course? and does VTU(Vishveshwarya Technology University) posses correspondence course in MCA? if so is dere any entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  2. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  3. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  4. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about the entrance exam for doing MCA correspondence from IGNOU?
  6. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  7. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  8. Date for MCA(Correspondence) Entrance Exam? What's the Admission procedure for the same
  9. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  10. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  11. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  12. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  13. Entrance exam necessary for M Tech after MCA?
  14. Details about MCA entrance exam of Mumbai University?
  15. Entrance exams and dates for MCA with correspondence?
  16. What's the value of MCA correspondence course from IGNOU? Will i be later eligible for further studies such as M.Phil and PhD?
  17. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  18. Entrance exams and dates for MCA course with correspondence?
1st May 2014, 09:20 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Lots of students want to study master in computer application through distance or correspondence because they want to do their job work and also go for higher study to do job in higher post. All people want higher and higher post so they go for their higher study. That why so many colleges are give the opportunities to give master degree to students with continuing their job work. The top most colleges who give the distance opportunities are

Sikkim Manipal University
Lovely Professional University
Amity University
Kalinga University
Biju Pattnaik University
Cuttack University
Image University
Indira Gandhi Open University
Jawaharlal Nehru University Technology
Pawan Kumar University Of Technology
Bijayata University
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Shankar Technical University

These are the top Most College. If you want to take admission in these colleges you have to face a entrance Exam Which is occurs in their university. After Entrance Exam You will get a rank then You can take admission in this university and choose your courses which you mention at the time of admission then you go for counselling and take admission. In this distance Courses You have to study at home and give exam as per the university notice which is bound to obey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?