11th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Rupjyoti Nath

What are the posts in CDSE after appearing in B.A final year with Economics?

Sir I have just appear in BA final year with Economics..please tell me the post for CDSE.

14th January 2012, 01:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts in CDSE after appearing in B.A final year with Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupjyoti Nath View Post
Sir I have just appear in BA final year with Economics..please tell me the post for CDSE.
CDSE stands for Combined Defense Service Exam and is conducted for recruitment of candidates in the defense forces of India.
Having done BA, you won't be eligible to apply for Indian Air Force as well as Indian Navy through the Exam but will be considered eligible to join the Indian Army, provided you are within the age limit of 19-24 years.
Initially after qualifying the written examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission, and interview along with physical test conducted by the Service Selection Board, you will have to undergo a training at the Indian Military Academy. After successful completion of the training period, you will be appointed in Indian Army as an Officer.
6th April 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the posts in CDSE after appearing in B.A final year with Economics?

Sir, i am pass 2 at 68%(science)how to join cdse??? Plz answer [email protected]
7th April 2012, 11:44 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupjyoti Nath View Post
CDSE Stands for Combined Defence Service Examination and it is one of the Service in the Union Public Service Commission .

CDS examination is conducted twice in a year as namely CDS I and CDS II . CDS I examination was already completed and CDS II notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website as well as employment news paper .

Post in CDS examination :- Military Academy , Naval Academy , Air force Academy , Officer Training Academy .

Military Academy / Officer Training Academy :- The candidate should have hold the degree with any desire stream of recognized University or equivalent qualification and final year of degree course candidate may also eligible to apply .

Naval Academy :- The candidate should have a possess B.Sc degree in Physics or Mathematics with minimum marks from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and final year of degree course may also eligible to apply .

Air force Academy :- The candidate should have a possess bachelor's or engineering with Physics and Mathematics of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and those who are awaiting in the results or pursing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply .

Age limits :-
  • Military :- 19 - 24 years .
  • Naval :- 19 -22 years .
  • Air force :- 19 - 23 years .
  • Officer :- 19 -25 years .

More details , Visit the official website :- Click here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?