14th September 2012, 11:52 PM

How to do MD Radiology in USA and become practitioner in USA after doing MBBS in India

How to do MD Radiology in USA & become prectitioner in USA after doing MBBS in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  2. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  3. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  4. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  5. What exams do I have to take? I am a first year student for MBBS in India
  6. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  7. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  8. Further options available in USA after doing MDS in Oral Medicine and Radiology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a job in drug store in USA on the basis of MBBS which I completed in India till I complete my MD exams here in USA?
  10. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  11. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  12. Job opportunities in USA for MBBS graduate from India without USMLE?
  13. Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?
  14. What other jobs I could get using my medical knowledge? I am ECFMG certified in USA
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS? -- [New]
  16. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  17. What exam do I need to clear after 12th to do MBBS from USA?
  18. Is DNB Medicine recognised degree in USA?
20th April 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MD Radiology in USA and become practitioner in USA after doing MBBS in India

How may I do my Ph.D in USA after completing MBBS & M.phil in biochemistry & molecular biology in Bangladesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?