20th August 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Abroad after passing with an aggregate of 55% in B.Tech?

my name is rahul..i have a aggregate of 55 in my btech..i want to do ms in abroad..can u please tell me whether iam eligible or not..if am eligible to which country should i prefer.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go abroad for MS after completing B.Tech with 64%
  2. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  7. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  8. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. How to go for abroad after doing B.Tech?
  10. What is the future of Power engineering? Which is better between Pupu or UPES Dehradun?
  11. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  12. Which field is best after Btech to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?
  15. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  16. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  17. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad? -- [New]
10th December 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Abroad after passing with an aggregate of 55% in B.Tech?

i am studying btech 3rd year and my aggregate is 68%.can i get a good university to do ms at us
13th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in Abroad after passing with an aggregate of 55% in B.Tech?

Hi, this is santhosh. I completed B.E in computer science in year 2011 with aggregate 55% and planning to do Masters in abroad. Please let me know weather i am eligible are not reply @ [email protected]
28th July 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to do MS in Abroad after passing with an aggregate of 55% in B.Tech?

Hi, this isshruthi. I completed B.E in civil in year 2013 with aggregate 55% and planning to do Masters in abroad. Please let me know weather i am eligible are not reply @ [email protected]
25th August 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

hi im Studying btech mechanical i dont have my aggregate can i go abroad for ms???? reply me on [email protected]
27th November 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi...i completed my b.tech in electrical engg with an aggregate of 59.2 % but i wanted to go abroad for ms plz help me how to get in?
10th August 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is khrievono I did my bsc chemistry...my PC is 55% I want to do my MSc in abroad...am I eligible to get in good university...??please reply
29th January 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in mechanical with 59.2 percentage and want to pursue masters from abroad any suggestions?
31st January 2018, 03:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For studying MS in Abroad you need to fulfill the eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

The basic eligibility required is to complete graduation level degree from any recognised university.

You need to apply any entrance exam like GRE/ IELTS/ TOEFL or related exam and qualify the exam in merit.
Based on the country the entrance exam and percentage varies like for USA GRE and a English language test is mandatory and for other countries only language test is mandatory. The cut off marks varies based on the country and university.

After qualifying the exam you need to apply for admissions in the university and if you fulfill the university requirements then you’ll receive admission letters.
After receiving the admission letter apply for visa and you need to provide the income details and few other documents. You need to attend the visa interview and if you get visa you can go for studies in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?