18th May 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the future of Power engineering? Which is better between Pupu or UPES Dehradun?

Sir, i want to take addmission in power engg. what is more best pupu or upes dehradun. how is the future of power engg.?

10th October 2011, 07:03 PM
rina patkar

Default Re: What is the future of Power engineering? Which is better between Pupu or UPES Dehradun?

mumbai university
27th April 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of Power engineering? Which is better between Pupu or UPES Dehradun?

i got an aggregate of 94% in Andhra pradesh state 12 boards......and my pcm aggregate is94.4%.in 2013..can i get direct admission for btech in upes,dehradun....if yes,then what is the application procedure .what is the last year (2012) aggregate percentage to take admition in btech-upes-dehradun. pleasemail me urgent [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?