12th August 2011, 01:33 PM
siddeshapa

How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?

Hello sir
i have completed my BE in electrical and electronics. my aggregate is 63%. to do ms abroad which xams i need to answer? and what all is required to get admissions in universities abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  2. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  4. What exam to give for M.Sc Electrical & Electronics from Abroad?
  5. How to do MS in abroad after completing of B.E electrical engineering?
  6. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  7. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What course I should do further after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Job in abroad after completing electronics engineering from government polytechnic institution?
  12. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  13. How to prepare for IFS exam after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics enginee
  14. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  15. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  17. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?

14th April 2016, 11:39 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in abroad after completing B.E in electrical and electronics after scoring 63%?

To do MS in Abroad after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course with 63% aggregate marks, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

Only US universities asks for GRE score for offering admission in MS course, so, based on selection of country you wish to study MS course, you can decide whether you need to appear in GRE examination or not. To get admission in any Abroad University, you must have a valid TOEFL or IELTS examinations score.

You can appear in these examinations at any time by selecting the test date. By scoring good marks in the examinations, you can report your examinations scores and you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?