11th September 2013, 08:52 PM
jmd intiaz ali

How to do MS after scoring 46%

My engg percentage is 46 but now I am interested to do MS is it posdible to me.

22nd March 2018, 12:57 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to do MS after scoring 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd intiaz ali View Post
My engg percentage is 46 but now I am interested to do MS is it posdible to me.
MS engg Masters of science in Engineering.
There are lot of Indian institutions introducing MS program to B.tech/BE graduates in Prestigious Indian universities. For working professions indian institutions have distance MS program. MS course work will have high concentration of research work, where as M.tech is more of studying engineering subjects.
Main advantage for MS in India over any other masters level programs like M.tech, MBA is it will be considered as little bit high standard. And in job perspective MS will have very good opportunities.
Colleges offering MS in India

>>BITS, Pilani
>>IIIT - Hyderabad - MS by Research programs.
>>IIT Delhi,
>>IIT Madras,
>>Inidan Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
>>IIIT, Allahabad - Master of Science in Cyber Laws & Information Security(MS-CLIS)

Thses institutes requires a candidate to pass BE/BTech or Equivalent with atleast 55% marks.Since you have 46% marks, So unfortunately you are not eligible to apply.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?