26th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

sir please tell me how can i join indian army after completing diploma.sir i have already completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engenering.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  3. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  5. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. What is the requirement to join Indian Army after completing diploma
  11. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis? -- [New]
  16. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can I join Armed forces of India after completing 3 years diploma in ETC?
  18. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
2nd October 2012, 06:47 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

hello dear,

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year i.e NDA(I) and NDA(II). The examination is conducted to select candidates for the post of Army, Naval and Air force wings, Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Notification is going to be Published soon in December.

To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, No upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates in NDA. To apply for this examination, you must have completed your Intermediate examination, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for National Defence Academy Examination.

To appear for NDA, you must be in good physical and mental health andfree from any disease.

If you have satisfied the above mentioned Eligibility then you are eligible for NDA Examination next year.

The examination is objective with Negative marking and first stage is to clear the written test. NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers.

=> Mathematics and
=> General Ability Test

The General Ability Test consists of English and General Knowledge.

If you will be able to cracked the written test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection. If your Intermediate examination is complete or Pursuing your Final examination then you can apply for NDA Examination, you can get details from the official website of UPSC.

good luck
31st October 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

How can i join indian army after compliting deploma in civil engg.
17th April 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How can female join Indian army after diploma in electronic and communication engineering or na??
16th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

After diploma what is age discount
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?