29th July 2011, 04:49 AM
Chhatarpal khicher

Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir i am a student of mechanical engineering in 3rd year B.tech. Please tell me the best way for joining marchant navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after completing graduation? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after studying B.E in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year
  8. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?
  9. UES exam for 3rd year Mechanical student for joining Indian Navy or Merchant Navy?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after B.E Mechanical? I am studying 3rd year Mechanical
  11. How to become a marine engineer after my B.E?
  12. What type of jobs are there in Merchant Navy for HSC passed students? -- [New]
  13. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  16. What is the qualification required to become a marine officer?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  18. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
29th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,
As you are pursuing B.tech in mechanical engineering , so you can join in Merchant Navy through Direct Entry Scheme...

Direct entry to Merchant Navy is also possible -
students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets and a student holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering could also join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer. Direct entry Deck Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself and the direct entry Engineering cadets are preferred to do a Pre-sea course of 9 months duration in Marine Engineering conducted by the MERI.

So, my friend the best way to join in merchant navy is Direct Entry Scheme..

All the best..
3rd August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best way to join Merchant Navy for me being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i qualify the exam of merchant navy conducted by aryavat corporation it is authorized by d.g.shipping bankok.so sir give me advise can i join this or noy for my future reference.

thanks
4th August 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

i do fillup the application forum on last date 25june 2011
so i want to know that my selection is yes or not.

my Name is Guljar ali s/o Hasim ali
12th December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i, being a student of 3rd year B.Tech in Mech engg., would like to join THE INDIAN NAVY. what should I do first?
2nd May 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM IN 11TH STANDARD RIGHTNOW. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE WAY TO JOIN MEARCHANT NAVY AND WHAT IS THE WORK OF MEARCHANT NAVY.WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD I TAKE
29th July 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

how many wont in MHT-CET/AIEEE for engeeniring best collage admision?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?