6th January 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Germany? I am doing 1st year Automobile Engineering in SRM University

I'm Rajesh from chennai doing 1st year Automobile engineering in SRM University. After 4 years i was planning to do MS in Germany. I need some tips regarding to my career.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  2. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  5. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany? -- [New]
  6. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  8. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  9. How to do MS in automobile engineering in Germany?
  10. Is SRM University a good Institute to join Automobile Engineering?
  11. Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?
  12. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  13. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  14. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  18. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
24th April 2013, 12:14 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany? I am doing 1st year Automobile Engineering in SRM University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Rajesh from chennai doing 1st year Automobile engineering in SRM University. After 4 years i was planning to do MS in Germany. I need some tips regarding to my career.
Eligibility criteria to take admission in Germany for M. Sc, course. :-

>> The candidate must be completed his/ her 4 years in B. tech. from zny recognized university.

>> The candidate must scored good marks in GMAT / GRE.

The candidate use to apply entrance exam for some universities of Germany.

The candidate must have to be cleared this entrance exam to take admission in Germany.

Agreement is confidentially assured when the candidate must have following documents :-

1] Visa

2] Application form available at University's office.

3] Passport

4] Health insurance

5] Copy of rental agreement

6] 3 passport size photo

7] Physical examination.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?