2nd June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is SRM University a good Institute to join Automobile Engineering?

is srm university a good institution to study automobile engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  2. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  3. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  4. How to do MS in Germany? I am doing 1st year Automobile Engineering in SRM University
  5. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  7. List of best 3 courses in B.Tech Engineering at SRM university?
  8. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  9. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  10. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  11. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  12. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  14. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  15. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  16. Which college is the best among VSM, Institute, SRM, Bangalore institute of Aeronautical Engineering and SET institute of Technology?
  17. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  18. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
14th August 2012, 12:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is SRM University a good Institute to join Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is srm university a good institution to study automobile engineering??

The SRM University is one of the premiere Private Institutions in the Country. The School of Mechanical Engineering offers program in Automobiles through the Department of Automobile Engineering. The Department has a team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculties. Research activities are underway in the area of ​​alternative fuels, vehicle dynamics and emerging trends in engine design.

Candidate who seeks to pursue B.Tech from the SRM University, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 70% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. Admission is based on the performance in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by SRM University.
23rd September 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the placements of srm in automobile engineering?can anyone get placed in bmw ,audi?
15th April 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what job will i get after my dae in srm college and in what companys i may get a job. whether choosing srm for my dae studies is good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?