3rd July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?

hi,
i am doing b.e mech and hav completed 1st year.i would like to know the exams that should be given for persuing ms in the field of automobile in germany.also i would like to know the scholarships available for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  2. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  5. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  6. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  7. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  8. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  9. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  10. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  11. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  14. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  15. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  18. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
18th April 2016, 11:26 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?

Dear Aspirant,

In order to take admission in Master program in automobile from german university you should have-

> a recognised degree (Bachelor of Science or Engineering)
> Candidates should have also performed above average in their undergraduate studies.
> The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is also required.
> Candidates should have an IELTS certificate (score 6.0) Or of the TOEFL certificate (score 550 paper-based / 213 computer-based / 80 internet-based).

Most of the university accepts Online applications however i would suggest you to kindly contact the concern university for the exact procedure.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?