24th June 2013, 07:34 PM
devi sadha

How to do MSc final year project in companies in Trichy?

sir i am nithya priya i do msc final year project for companies in trichy. please help me.please tell me which company i choose for best project.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  3. Which institution to opt to do final sem project in Kerala while doing MSc Genetechnology?
  4. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  6. How to do final year project in BHEL trichy or other major company?
  7. How to do my project in ISRO after studying final year MSc in electronics
  8. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  9. Companies available to do final year project in mechanical core companies?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  11. Final Year Project in reputed companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?
  13. List of the companies in which I can do final year project? I am doing final year Mechanical engineering
  14. Which are the companies in Bangalore providing final year project? I am a final year student of MSc microbiology -- [New]
  15. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  16. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. Companies for doing MSc in Applied Chemistry project?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?