8th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which institution to opt to do final sem project in Kerala while doing MSc Genetechnology?

hi sir,
Im doing my msc genetechnolgy in jj college ,trichy.i want to do my final sem project in kerala.hope u wil sugest a good institution or a company
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu?
  2. Stipend based live project for MCA final year? How and from where to pursue?
  3. Project ideas and companies in banglaore for final sem project of BBM course? HRM or finance related
  4. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  5. Any universities in Kerala offering project? I am doing MSc biotechnology
  6. Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student
  7. How to do my project in ISRO after studying final year MSc in electronics
  8. Which language to opt for ASP.NET or JAVA? Which is best for training institution and IT companies?
  9. How to male appropriate project report? Norms used to make the project?
  10. How to do MSc final year project in companies in Trichy?
  11. Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  13. In which institution to make Live Project?
  14. Projects for BCA Final Year? Which application or software to use to develope Frontend and Backend of the project? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  16. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course? -- [New]
  17. Colleges providing MSc Electronics course inside Kerala specially under Kerala University?
  18. Guidance for BCA 2nd semester project work
13th September 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institution to opt to do final sem project in Kerala while doing MSc Genetechnology?

I am a final year student in BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.where can i do my main project inside kerala.
1st January 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institution to opt to do final sem project in Kerala while doing MSc Genetechnology?

sir
iam doing Msc biochemistry in MES COLLEGE ,ERNAKULAM ,i want to do my final sem project in kerala.i hope you will suggest acentral institute or a company
thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?