21st November 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc Physics in Chandigarh fro private colleges? I have passed BSc Maths from Rajasthan

i am passed bsc math from rajesthan. I want to do msc physics in chandigarh from private colleges where no entance exam and no donation. Plese tell me about .

Related Questions:
  1. Private colleges offering MSc Physics in Gujarat? I am doing BSc with Physics
  2. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)?
  3. Can i do distance B.Ed or MSc with Physics after passing BSc with 72% marks with PCM from Rajasthan University
  4. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  5. List of best colleges for BSc Hons in maths in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  7. How to do MSc in Physics after passing BSc in Maths
  8. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  10. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  11. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  12. How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics
  13. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  14. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  15. Can I take admission in BSc after failing in chemistry? I have passed Maths and Physics and want to do BSc Mathematics
  16. Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors
  17. Will I be eligible for MSc in Physics without having Maths in my combination?
  18. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
1st January 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Physics in Chandigarh fro private colleges? I have passed BSc Maths from Rajasthan

how to get a admission in bsc honours in goverment college in chandigarh
30th July 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc Physics in Chandigarh fro private colleges? I have passed BSc Maths from Rajasthan

I am passed bsc from mdu rohtak and want to msc from chandigarh at affordable so plz suggest me about it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?