22nd January 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?

I have scored 87% in 11th standard from science stream I would like to apply for MBBS in abroad ...

Can I know how to apply for abroad and what will be the tution fee ... For what exams I should appear and can I get scholarship?...

Pls let me know.... Thanks..!!!

26th January 2015, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?

There are various universities in abroad which offer MBBS course to the overseas students. However, various top institutes in the medical field of the world do not offer MBBS course to the overseas students. Various universities have tie-ups with consultants in India or have their representative bodies in India and take admission through them. The only criteria for this kind of admission is - any one English proficiency test among TOEFL and IETLS. However, other institutes take admission on the basis of following entrance exams.

- MCAT
- TOEFL/IELTS

For details of MCAT, click here.
For details of TOEFL, click here.
For details of IELTS, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?